The word Ararat brings to mind an adventure into myth and history and in this episode, I talk to Rick Antonson about his journey to the fabled resting place of Noah’s Ark, as well as some of the research into Biblical history and ancient myths of the flood.
My ARKANE thrillers center around Biblical archaeology, history, and myth, so this was a particularly exciting interview for me!
Rick Antonson is an author, professional speaker, and world traveler. Today, we’re talking about his book, Full Moon Over Noah’s Ark: An Odyssey to Mount Ararat and Beyond.
- The history, mystery, and myth surrounding Ararat and Noah’s Ark
- Versions of the flood story
- The complications of climbing Mt. Ararat
- The lure of (slightly) dangerous travel
- What travel might look like in the future
- Recommended books
You can find Rick Antonson at RickAntonson.com.