How can we step away from the established patterns of life and choose a path that makes us truly happy? How can we redefine travel to find it in our own country, and choose a home in a place that calls to our soul?
Brianna Madia talks about her unexpected road to an unconventional life in the desert of Moab with her four dogs.
Brianna Madia is the author of Nowhere For Very Long: The Unexpected Road to an Unconventional Life.
- Questioning the established patterns of life — even when that’s hard
- The freedom and challenges of #vanlife
- Travel as an attitude, even without your own country
- Highlights of the desert in Utah
- The power of feeling insignificant in the face of natural beauty and how it helps to find perspective
- Traveling with four dogs — and redefining happiness
- Recommended travel books