Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Montreal is more than just music festivals, street art and the St Laurence river. It also has a dark side.
Mark Leslie is a Canadian horror writer with a passion for haunted places and, today, we’re talking about his book, Macabre Montreal.
- On the old world feel of Montreal and it’s history
- The influence of the St. Lawrence river on Montreal’s feel
- Interesting places to look for history in Montreal, including the cemeteries
- Making connections to history through city ghost tours
- Recommendations for good books based in Montreal
- On the pleasure of walking through a new city
You can find Mark at www.MarkLeslie.ca and on Twitter @MarkLeslie