Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
The challenges of travel can help us expand our comfort zone enough to drive change in our lives. In this episode, Karen Espley talks about how a trip to Antarctica helped her change direction.
Karen Espley is an author, speaker, and businesswoman. Her latest book is The Impulsive Explorer: One Businesswoman’s Accidental Journey of Self-discovery on an Expedition to the Antarctic.
- What is it about corporate life that makes us want to escape?
- The challenges of getting to Antarctica and difficulties living in close quarters
- Finding perspective on life
- The breathing space that travel affords one to consider life choices
- Changing your mindset by changing the scenery
- The importance of pushing our comfort zones back out since pandemic life has shrunken them so much
- Recommended travel books
You can find Karen Espley at KarenEspley.com
[Read more…] about Extending Your Comfort Zone. Antarctica With Karen Espley