Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
How can you travel light even on an extended trip? How can traveling light be an attitude to life as well as a practical way to pack your gear? Katherine Leamy talks about these questions and more in this episode.
Katherine Leamy is The 5 Kilo Traveller, a freelance travel writer, and blogger based in New Zealand.
- Why traveling light is useful
- Ideas for the ideal type of backpack
- Advantages of different types of clothing
- How to manage toiletries and the weight of liquid vs solid as well as brand tips
- Is traveling light an attitude?
- Tips for women traveling solo
- Recommended travel books
You can find Katherine Leamy at the5KiloTraveller.com
[Read more…] about Traveling Light With Katherine Leamy, The 5 Kilo Traveller