Some places are so dense with history that stories emerge from every stone. Canterbury in Kent, England, is rich with literary and religious history and you can walk in the footsteps of pilgrims who have visited the city for almost a thousand years.
Anna Sayburn Lane is an award-winning short story writer, novelist, and journalist inspired by the history and contemporary life of London. Her latest book is The Crimson Thread, a mystery set in Canterbury, England.
- Literary history of Canterbury
- How Canterbury Cathedral has the history of England written in its stone
- Unusual and beautiful aspects of the cathedral
- Other interesting places in Kent, particularly for book research
- William Blake and his uncompromising artistic passions
- Creating an amateur sleuth who is a walking tour guide and an academic
- Recommended travel books
You can find Anna Sayburn Lane at AnnaSayburnLane.com