Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Experiencing the dark of night can help connect us with nature and perhaps we need to tap into that animal side more often in order to respect the cycle of the seasons, renew our energy and our mental health, and help wildlife that need it to survive.
In this interview, we also talk about the attraction of pagan fire festivals and the Northern Lights, the power of light in the darkness, and how it connects to something primal deep within.
Tiffany Francis-Baker is a nature writer and illustrator. Her latest book is Dark Skies: A Journey Into the Wild Night.
- The attraction of exploring the natural world at night and why we need dark skies
- Reconnection with our wilder selves and the importance of seasons in nature and our lives
- Pagan fire festivals and the Northern Lights
- How local exploration has increased during the pandemic
- The relationship between writing and illustration
- Recommended books on travel and nature
You can find Tiffany Francis at TiffanyFrancisBaker.com
[Read more…] about Exploring Darkness And Accepting Our Animal Nature With Tiffany Francis-Baker