Paris has so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming if you try to do it all. In this interview, Cynthia Morris talks about how to visit Paris like an artist and how walking and wandering is a great way to see the city in a more relaxed way. We discuss how to manage museum and art gallery overload, how to pay attention to your curiosity and tap into your senses, plus we talk about some of our favorite places in the city.
Cynthia Morris is the author of historical fiction as well as travel memoir and creativity books, including Visit Paris Like An Artist. She’s also a coach, speaker and runs workshops in Paris and online.
- Wandering the back streets of Paris, taking it slow and allowing for serendipity
- Managing your energy when there is so much to see
- Eating and drinking well in Paris with recommendations for resources to find out more
- Tapping into your senses in order to see things in a different way
- The value of curiosity and slowing down when exploring a new place
- Recommended travel books about Paris
You can find Cynthia Morris at Originalimpulse.com