How can we adopt an untethered attitude to life, especially when it comes to expectations of travel? C.L. Stambush talks about how her experience of motor-cycling around India taught her more about herself, and how she brings that to her daily life. We also talk about connecting with people across cultural and language barriers, when taking risks is worth it, and how we need to keep pushing the boundaries of our comfort zone to live a more expansive life.
C.L. Stambush is an award-winning writer, journalist, editor and author of Untethered: A Woman’s Search for Self on the Edge of India.
- Taking risks and discovering that life improves because of it
- Riding alone on a motorcycle around India
- Breaking down barriers when we travel to different cultures
- Getting over our fears around traveling
- If we are not pushing forward, are we sliding backward?
- Cultivating an untethered state of mind
- Recommended travel books
You can find C.L. Stambush at clstambush.com
Header and shareable image generated by Jo Frances Penn on Midjourney and edited on DALL-E.