“All that lives must die, passing through nature to eternity.” William Shakespeare, Hamlet
If you enjoy walking in cemeteries, exploring graveyards, and discovering the artistic bone structures of ossuaries, then you’ll love this interview with Loren Rhoads. We discuss our mutual love of these places where nature often reigns in peace and beauty, and share our favorite places in Europe and North America.
- Memento mori. We are life-obsessed, not death-obsessed!
- Why we both love cemeteries and graveyards and some of our favorite places to visit
- Graves that change the landscape
- The difference in burial rituals and death culture between Europe and North America
- Is there something more than just physical remains in a graveyard?
- Recommended books on cemeteries and graveyards