Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Imagine sailing through the night across the Pacific Ocean with the sound of a gentle wind on the sails, the creak of rigging, and an array of stars above you.
Nadine Slavinski talks about the joys and challenges of sailing across the Pacific with her husband and son.
Nadine Slavinski is an archaeologist turned teacher whose sailing adventures inspire her fiction and nonfiction books.
- The Coconut Milk Run, sailing east to west in the Pacific
- Experiencing different cultures and languages throughout the Pacific islands
- Keeping watch and sailing for several weeks straight
- Dealing with the fears that arise in the open ocean, and the challenges of the weather
- Working up from day sailing to long passages
- How places inspire stories
- Recommended books about travel and sailing
You can find Nadine Slavinski at nslavinski.com
[Read more…] about A Speck On The Ocean. Sailing The Pacific With Nadine Slavinski