There are places where the ‘veil is thin,’ where we can connect with the Other in the landscape — if only we learn how to listen. In this interview, Jini Reddy talks about how to find magic in the natural world.
- How can we connect with the ‘Other’ in the landscape?
- The attraction of islands
- Aspects of pilgrimage
- The archetypal attraction of labyrinths
- Seeing our local area with new eyes
- Can a traveler ever find home?
- Travel book recommendations
You can find Jini Reddy at JiniReddy.co.uk