Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
There are places where the ‘veil is thin,’ where we can connect with the Other in the landscape — if only we learn how to listen. In this interview, Jini Reddy talks about how to find magic in the natural world.
Jini Reddy is an award-winning author and journalist. Her latest book is Wanderland: A Search for Magic in the Landscape.
- How can we connect with the ‘Other’ in the landscape?
- The attraction of islands
- Aspects of pilgrimage
- The archetypal attraction of labyrinths
- Seeing our local area with new eyes
- Can a traveler ever find home?
- Travel book recommendations
You can find Jini Reddy at JiniReddy.co.uk
[Read more…] about Wanderland. A Search For Magic In The Landscape With Jini Reddy