Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
What are the truths behind stereotypes of Australia — and what are the things that might surprise you? Pamela Cook talks about rural places, diversity of people and landscape, and the attractions of the city in this interview.
Pamela Cook writes rural and contemporary Australian fiction featuring complex women and tangled family relationships and is a podcaster at Writes4Women.
- What might surprise travelers about Australia
- Attractions of the rural Australian life
- Observing life in smaller towns and being inspired to write about them
- Highlights of Sydney and the ease of public transport
- Thoughts on post-pandemic travel
- Book recommendations set in Australia
You can find Pamela Cook at PamelaCook.com.au
For more on Australia, check out Sacred Australia and the Northern Territory with Amanda Markham, and Outback Nights and City Days, my personal experience of Australia.
[Read more…] about Travel In A Vast And Diverse Country. Australia With Pamela Cook